Diorama Wallpapers v.7 Released!

Today I feel really proud! :-)  version 7 of Diorama Wallpapers has arrived! this App is a gallery of real 3D live wallpapers that don't dry the battery of your phone. And it is already released at Google Play:


This version brings a some improvenments, the first one is a new turn controller that will make the movement of the wallpaper very smooth. In addtion, It is expected that each wallpaper will work fine even if you turn you phone upside-down or sideways.  (If not, please, put me a comment and I will try to fix it asap).

Another improved thing is the consumption of battery, it's true that this is a point that concerns a lot of us, in this version I have employed some optimization techniques to reduce battery consumption up...

An average of 2% - 3% of daily battery consumption! Yeeaah!


Diorama Wallpapers will no longer eat your battery ;-) 

Bad news, I couldn't do any new wallpaper for this version, mainly because the lack of time :-(

Fortunately, for the next version of Diorama Wallpapers I have some surprises I hope you like, as a new wallpaper :-)

You can download this App of 3D wallpapers in the link below: